This is Neelanja here, creative designer at Craftyscrappers and i am here with a traditional Holi greeting card for you today.
my inspiration post for our ongoing challenge…
I hope you are having fun with your stamps and creating something new everyday. So today, I have a few fun ideas for you to try.
i also have a video tutorial on how i created them, do check them out at Craftyscrappers
So to create my card i have used the gorgeous stamp set, CELEBRATE HOLI
and here is how my card looks:
A BRIEF TUTORIAL
- For this card I used the flowing drop stamp and stamped it on a neenah white cs using versa mark ink and heat embossed it using gold embossing powder.
- Then I distressed the cs using inks like seedless preserves, worn lipstick, peacock feathers, squeezed lemonade distress inks and also some memento inks as well.
- Then I took the pichkari stamped it on water colour cs and coloured it.
- Then I stamped the bucket, balloon , gulal stamps and coloured them.
- Then I stamped the lets celebrate stamp on the pichkari die cut.
- After that I fussy cut all the coloured images.
- Then I die cut festoon and coloured it with green ink.)I took the colours stamp and stamped it using black ink under the gulal.
- I took the scallop die and cut the cs in the middle.
- Then on black card stock I stuck the sentiments which I stamped on white card stock.
- Finally, I put the project on the black card stock.
Here are some close-ups:
So This is all from my side for today,
I hope you liked these project and i will be back soon with another set of inspirations for you all.
Do let me know how you like this project in the comments below.Until then Happy Crafting 🙂
Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges
(details at the beginning of the post)
You can participate via Facebook, Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrapperschallenge29 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a crafty day ahead !