So to create my shaker card, i have used craftyscrappers stamp set
Along with Craftyscrappers CLEAR CARD ELEMENT
and Craftyscrappers SHAKER ELEMENTS
So heres my Holi shaker card
A BRIEF TUTORIAL:
- Take white card stock and stamp hands from HAPPY HOLI stamp set with versamark and heat emboss with different embossing powders according to the picture and fussy cut.
- Take black card stock which embossed with embossing folder, cut circle with circle die in middle.
- Make shaker with clear card element sheet and Shaker elements from craftyscappers
- Now take yellow card base 6×6 and do matting with foam tape of handmade texture sheet and then matting of black sheet.
Set circle shaker in middle.
- Adhere embossed hand fussy cut with hot glue.
stamp the sentiment on the white with green ink
- And the card is ready.
Here is a closeup:
This is all from my side.
I hope you liked this project.
Do let me know how you like this project in the comments below.Until then Happy Crafting 🙂
Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges
(details at the beginning of the post)
You can participate via Facebook, Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrapperschallenge29 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a crafty day ahead !