Hello crafty people!
now getting back to the project.
So I have made here a lovey dovey valentine card.
To create the same I have used craftyscrappers newly launched stamps.
This is a one gorgeous stamp. Just perfect for your valentine cards.
So here is my creation:
A brief tutorial:
- Take a white card stock set spiral-sunburst
stencil on paper & create a background using “ink blending
- First blend TUMBLES GLASS on the craftyscrappers sunburst stencil and then for deep shade blend MERMAID LAGOON.
- For second colour first wipe the stencil and reverse it
and blend SEEDLESS PRESERVES distress ink .
- Stamp the couple image from the stamp set YOU AND ME Color & fussy cut it.
- stamp the sentiment on the created background sheet using versamark ink and add black embossing powder & heat set the same.
- Add little hearts to add some more interest to it.
- Apply some shimmer paste with brush back of the boy head and on colored rose.
- Adhere the couple image using dimensional
tape (foam tape) & do the same for small Darling sentiment
- And the card is ready.
Here are some close-ups:
This is all from my side.
I hope you liked this project.
Do let me know how you like this project in the comments below.Until then Happy Crafting 🙂
Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges
(details at the beginning of the post)
You can participate via Facebook, Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrapperschallenge28 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a crafty day ahead !