This is Monika, Creative Designer at craftyscrappers and Today I am here to share a cute & fun project with you all
where i will show you how you can use a floral stamp set and make 3d flowers with them and finally turn the entire floral set into a card.
This inspiration project will sure to inspire you to create some stunning projects and to join in our ongoing CHALLENGE.
But before I begin with it I want to let you all know about our
monthly craft challenge.
check out the challenge here
CHALLENGE #28 ALL YOU NEED IS – LOVE
now getting back to the project.
To create the same I have used
craftyscrappers stamps SENDING SMILES.
This is a gorgeous stamp set, with such beautifully illustrated florals and sentiments. i love how the flowers can be arranged to create amazing card toppers.
so heres my 3D flowers & a card
A BRIEF TUTORIAL:
- Cut Pieces of “Burlap Ribbon Tape” and stuck it to a paper and cut.
I created a crossed-line checkered pattern.
- then I stamped flowers from the “sending smiles” stamp set, and I painted and fuzzy cut them to make embellishing elements.
- In the middle of the flowers I glued “SHAKER ELEMENT-VALENTINE KISS” to create the flower centers.
- I started by glued pink polka dots paper to the base.
- Then I placed the “Burlap Ribbon Tape” on the distance cubes.
- next I attached a paper twine to this , added foam flower and colored stamps
- To finish the card, I added large sequins in several places “SHAKER ELEMENT-VALENTINE KISS”
Here are some close-ups:
So This is all from my side.
I hope you liked this project.
Do let me know how you like this project in the comments below.Until then Happy Crafting 🙂Don’t forget to join in our craft challenges
(details at the beginning of the post)
You can participate via Facebook, Instagram and even via email.
(While sharing your creation post over the social media, ie
please use #Craftyscrapperschallenge28 to qualify for submission,
failing to do so, the entry would be disqualified.)Thanks for stopping by.
Have a crafty day ahead !